-->

baked chicken meatballs


These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they’re meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!

SCALE 

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
  • 2 tablespoonolive oil (optional – makes meatballs more moist and yummy)
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • black pepper to taste
  • additional seasonings optional!

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and a little cooking spray.
  2. Mix: Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
  3. Roll: Roll the mixture into about 30 small balls. Place on baking sheet.
  4. Bake: Bake for 25-30 minutes.
  5. ENJOY!

NOTES

I really love making this with ground chicken OR ground turkey. If I use ground turkey, I like the dark meat ground turkey that they sell at Whole Foods.
For mixing, I usually wash my hands, take my rings off, and mix it all up with my hands.
I prefer chunk-less meatballs when it comes to onion and garlic which is why I prefer to use powder. But if you like to have the chunks, I think you could use finely minced fresh garlic and onion with good results!
The sauce pictured here is a store-bought vodka sauce from DeLallo! It’s delicious.

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment